Dear Members and Friends of Suburban Connection Charter Chapter,
Every December our chapter selects a charity to support. This year we have voted to support Gleaners Food bank with a virtual food drive.
Please share this link and information with anyone interested in donating and helping us fight against hunger on your behalf this holiday season. You can shop food items or make a monetary donation.
We will have the virtual food drive available the entire month of December, however, please know that our friends at ATM of America and Card Network are matching all donations made now through December 11th, up to $2,000!
Here is the link to our Holiday Virtual Food Drive: https://gleanersfooddrive.org/event/gleaners-holiday/
Note: you just use this link for the steps below to work.
- Select the food and quantity you wish to donate.
- Click the CHECKOUT button to complete your order or to make a monetary donation.
- Once you select the CHECKOUT button, you can review your order and make any changes.
- Scroll down to the DONOR INFORMATION section.
- Under SELECT A TEAM FOR YOUR DONATION, use the drop-down arrow and select SUBURBAN CONNECTION OF ABWA.
- You must select SUBURBAN CONNECTION OF ABWA for the donation to be made on your behalf.
- NOTE: No changes can be made on the backend.
- Complete the billing information.
- Review your purchase.
- Then click COMPLETE ORDER to submit your order with payment.
We appreciate your efforts in our fight to end hunger!