ABWA is the only professional development organization for women offering access to a cross-country network of like-minded women and an exclusive online learning tool, Community Connections.
ABWA is proud to offer its members Community Connections! It's an interactive online community designed especially for the American Business Women’s Association. It delivers professional development courses, ABWA tools and resources, as well as a specialized networking tool to keep individual members and local chapters and Networks up to date on the hottest Association news.
- Network online with like minded professionals in a safe environment
- Stay current with your local chapter or network and national news
- Grow relationships and enhance your professional edge to build your business, connect with new clients, or even discover your next career opportunity
- Choose from a broad array of courses including Managing Team Performance, Communication Skills, Resolving Conflict, and many more
- Learn from the same tools used by Fortune 200 companies
- and much, much more
ABWA members as part of their annual membership dues receive access to all the communication, mentoring and training tools available exclusively through Community Connections!